The Pants that gave me pause

By | 11:58 AM Leave a Comment

It's been a log time since a pair of pants got me this excited (unless you count the one I met at Wahoo Bay Beach a couple of weeks ago).  That meeting aside, I wanted to just die when I spotted a pair of cargo pants by Calvin Rucker on Blogger and Interior designer; Aimee Song. 


 The pants were just the right color, the right slouch, and the right details to make for an ultimate glam/rocker/chic.  




Paired with these heels by Giuseppe Zanoti-  
I JUST CAN'T! ($1695 @Saks ) 


Calvin Rucker is the brain child of Caroline Calvin & Joie Rucker (two of the biggest denim experts). Rucker founded the label Joie while Calvin is the former SVP of Global Design at Levi Strauss & Co.

After doing some research, I found out that you can order the coveted pair of pants if you contact the fashion house at  info@calvinrucker.com .  You're very welcome ;) 



Some other options

Here for this cute option  

Or these by JBrand  





Resources:
www.stylecaster.com
www.songofstyle.com 
www.denimology.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment