Foodie Corner: Seaweed Snacks

By | 1:05 PM Leave a Comment
Summer is coming, though you wouldn't know it with the chilling weather we've been having here in New York.  Like most people, I have been trying to get my body Summer ready.  Not fun! I'm not really one for going to the gym, though I have started to like Pilates (that's for another post).  

So in lieu  of working out, I have been trying to watch what I eat.  I don't have a sweet tooth, but I am guilty of snacking throughout the day.  'Healthy' snacks are just not that fun- until I found seaweed snacks!

I know what you're thinking, Seaweed? Yes seaweed! 

Seaweed is actually quite good for you, it contains high levels of vitamins A and C, and is also a good source of calcium.  Seaweed is naturally vegan, and its best-known benefit is that it is an extraordinary source of a nutrient missing in almost every other food: iodine.


I tried the Kirkland Signature Organic Roasted Seaweed – made from Winter Harvest seaweeds from South Korea.





Certified organic by QAI, a USDA-accredited certifying agency, they contain Organic Seaweed, Organic Canola Oil, and Sea Salt.  They have no preservatives, artificial colors or flavors, and No MSG added. 

Above all that, they taste delicious! 


Worst thing that could happen is that you can eat a whole pack in one sitting.

                                                      





0 comments:

Post a Comment