The Perfect Camouflage

By | 1:25 PM Leave a Comment
I have long been on the hunt for the perfect camouflage jacket.  One that didn't look like an old service uniform hand-me-down, or a 'femme'd' out watered down copy.  It had to be just the right amount of military inspired, yet chic enough to be worn with my favorite slip dress. 

I searched thrift stores and Salvation Armies.  I was prepared to buy one that I sorta liked and DIY it to death. 

My Spring/Summer staple jacket dreams were finally answered.       



The military style camo shirt jacket by Coffee Shop was perfect!  Made of a soft cotton, with just the right amount of distress to give it that comfy broken in feel, but still fresh and current.  

Camo never goes out of style, and if done right, can be worn with anything from track pants to a ball skirt. 

Later, I added a heel and turned my street style look from day to night.


  

This jacket will definitely be a staple in my closet on stay on heavy rotation   


outfit

Camo jacket:  Coffee Shop  
Shirt:  Maison Margiela (sold out) Similar here or here 
Jeans:   Ernest Sewn 
Shoes
Platform:   Stella McCartney
Pumps:  Gucci (sold out) Similar here 
Sunglasses:    Karen Walker 



photos by Jamal Turner

0 comments:

Post a Comment