L'Art de la Mode coming to Haiti for the first time #Prajje1983

By | 8:23 AM Leave a Comment
Prajje 1983 will hold its first ever fashion exhibition show on the 28th of December, 2014 at the renown Galerie D'art Nader in Petion-Ville, Haïti. The New York based brand will showcase a collection of its beloved line from it's inception in 2003 to its current "Antilaise" collection, which will give attendees an in-depth history of the designers' mind, intelligence and creativity over the years.

The invitation only show will be attended by some of Haïti's elite class, from socialites to dignitaries. "I am elated to share my love of fashion to the place I love the most, my country, Haïti" said Prajje about his upcoming presentation, "This is the place where my creativity started at a young age, and now, I am thrilled to be going back home to work with my fellow Cher patriots"


Are you on the list??


                









0 comments:

Post a Comment