Finale Walk for model Ajak Deng

By | 7:20 PM Leave a Comment
Sudanese Australian model Ajak Deng, announced yesterday that she is retiring from the modeling industry.

The  26 year old model announced the news via her Instagram page, stating; 


“I am happy to announce that I am officially done with the fashion industry, I will be moving back to Australia in order to live the life that I fully deserved. Which is real life.”



'I Can No Longer Deal with the Fakes and the Lies'


Not one to shy away from controversy, Ajak has spoken out in the past about racism in the modeling industry.  


Despite designers like, Zac Posen, who used an almost all black cast in his show, there are still many major strides to be made.

Zac Posen AW 2016 #NYFW







Adieu Ajak 




By Mystique 



ALSO AT: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment