Chris Brown, The Break-up Artist

By | 4:33 PM Leave a Comment
Chris Brown broke up (again) with his on-off girlfriend Karrueche Tran.  Apparently Chris is taking the break-up rather hard, and Saturday night took to Instagram to say just how he felt.  

                      

“We’ve got scars, some of them u gave me, some of them I’ve caused,” “That ride or die act we have been fooling the world with obviously ain’t working. I was locked up for damn near 4 months and only got 1 visit from you while u was hosting parties and taking secret trips to Toronto, going on dates with Drake!  “So let’s not try to save face for public opinion,” he continued. “I don’t need to play victim so people can take my side.






Less then 24 hours the post was deleted, but I would say the harm was already done.  Either way, Chris took to social media again, this time to apologize to Karrueche. 







Sources: 
The Root 
MailOnline

0 comments:

Post a Comment